- We are located in the same building as Joe's Garage at 311 B Industrial Drive.
- Please enter the buildiing at the shared double glass door entrance in the middle of the building. Continue through the door to your right into Sweat Like A Girl.
- If it is your first time, please register for a FIRST CLASS FREE online.
- Every time you attend a class please sign in on the sign in sheet prior to taking classes.
- Please note that Sweat Like A Girl is not open all day long and instructors arrive within 5 minutes to teaching their class.
- We do have a changing room and bathrooms inside our facility, however, we do not have lockers or showers.
- If there are no parking spaces in the lot in front of our building, please use the overflow lot located just up the street on the right hand side. Do not park on the street as you will be ticketed.
- Emergency closings will be posted on the home page and on Facebook.
- Workout apparel, shorts are best, bare feet or sneakers; no heels please. (pants are not a good choice as you cannot grip the pole with your legs, however, you can wear your pants during the warm-ups)
- Please DO NOT WEAR LOTION to class and REMOVE ALL JEWELRY ON HANDS AND WRISTS!
- After your Pole class, please CLEAN YOUR POLE with the rubbing alcohol and cloths provided for you.
- Pole classes are offered to all ages as our classes are fitness based and focus on building of strength and elegance on and off the pole.
- Be sure to reserve you spot in Pole Sweat classes-click HERE to do so!!
- If you cannot make the class you have reserved, you will need to log back into your account and take yourself off of the class list. If you fail to do this - the class WILL be deducted from your account if you hold a class pass! Members will be charge $15 for uncancelled class. We must enforce this policy as we only have a limited number of poles and want to make sure those ladies who want to take the pole classes will be able to take full advantage of every open Pole.
- Please remember to proceed at your own pace and do not exceed your current capability. Pole is a challenging activity, and it takes time to build up the strength.
- Please do not attend a Pole class if you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant. Also, check with a physician before taking classes if you have recently given birth. Three months is usually a sufficient amount of time to wait after giving birth, but each woman is different.
- Be supportive of every student in the class. Pole Fitness encourages a mutually supportive environment, and we appreciate your cooperation.
- Babysitting is offered for all 8:45 AM and 9:30 AM Weekday classes. Our babysitting room is located just off the main fitness floor.
- You must pay in cash for your babysitting fees inside the babysitting room.
- Children must be at least 3 months old.
- Please do not send any food along with your child – water in sippy cups only. Bottles permitted for babies.
- Mother’s will be pulled from classes for diaper changes.